Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4X6 Exchange

A while ago I did THIS post about the Art House Co-Op. I finally got my piece of lovely artsy mail today! I opened it up and was blown away! I mean, I knew I was going to get something awesome. But man, this guy is a really good illustrator. I'm so happy to have a little 4X6 of his work! Check out his BLOG. Hes got a great style. I feel like one lucky girl to have this funny pear drawing. Just another reason why I love Art-House Co-Op so much! I wouldn't have ever gotten this opportunity with out them. I can't wait to participate in more projects! 

-Mint~Tea

"Peary Tale" 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, really glad to see that you like my little 4x6 picture (I was a bit sad to see this little sketch go, to be honest :)
    Note: Just be a bit careful with the little 4x6 as I use biro to add shading which will fade when put in prolonged sunlight! eek!

    ReplyDelete