Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blackbird Fly


If you know me you know that I love lomography, plastic cameras and film photography! So, I thought I would take a minute to write about the BLACKBRID FLY, twin lens reflex camera. This is one of my favorites in my lil'collection. I never really take my photography seriously, I'm more of a point and shoot kinda gal and see what kinda results I get. Although I always make sure to take the lens cap off.

Reasons why I'm in love:
- Sprocket holes. I have yet to use this feature, but just knowing that its an option is awesome.
-35mm film format. You can get it developed pretty much anywhere.
-Twin lens! Because twins are always better!

Reasons why you might not be in love:
-Kinda tricky to load.
-A bit pricy
-limited colors (comparing to other flashy plastic cameras out there.)

Here are some pictures that I've taken with my lil'bird. I like how these photos turned out, but I was silly and loaded some red scale film. So you totally can't tell that the rocks are bright red, but I still like they way they turned out.
-Mint~Tea







     You can check out the rest of the roll on my FLICKR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment