Friday, May 25, 2012

Let's be friends: Chirs Piascik


One day I was roaming around kick starter and found this really cool project this artist was doing, Chirs Piascik. For the past little while he has been doing a drawing a day (Monday-Friday) and posting in on his BLOG. Then he compiled them and made a book! His kick starter was to help get funding for publishing his book. How could I not back this project, its just a cool idea. I always start those doodle a day journal things, but then get too lazy. I admire him for doing it everyday. That takes a boat load of dedication. I got my book in the mail the other day and I love it! I'm always at the book store looking for typography and art books. This one is unlike any other that I've bought. (Don't get me wrong I love my Mike Perry book.) But this book is a good one. If  you love art books like me, you need to BUY it. Its so inspiring and will get your creative juices flowing. So, Chis we should be friends. I'd love to bust out the sharpies and doodle with you. Let's be friends.

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment