Saturday, June 2, 2012

Juice Box Camera



This is one of my newest cameras and one of my favorites! At first I was a little weary because I thought that it might not take very good pictures just because it was so simple. But man I was wrong. Who ever said simple was a bad thing! I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this little camera. In my opinion this is the PERFECT camera if you like the idea of film photography but don't want to commit and spend all the money and hours looking up the know how of it ALL. It's a simple little point and shoot camera that is so easy to use and yields some amazing results. Both of my favorite online stores carry them HERE and THERE. Also, I found THIS little review about it's awesomeness.

Good things:
-Easy peasy lemon squeezy to use!
-35mm
-Fixed settings, so you don't have to worry about adjusting. Just point and shoot!
-Super oober adorable.
-Nice and small so it can fit in your purse with out taking up all the space. I guess it could fit in your pocket, if you really wanted it too.
-Has awesome light leaks for a lovely lomography feel to it.
-Super affordable! its only 25$! (I seriously want to collect them all!)

Not so good things:
-Fixed settings, you get the same result every time. not very versatile if your photography savvy.
-No flash= no night time use
-Its small so my finger ended up in a couple of them. But now I know don't clobber it with my hunky fingers.

Go get yourself one of these cameras and just keep it in your purse...um, or pocket. Don't forget to follow rule #1. Take your camera everywhere you go. You'll thank me later once your walls are filled with lovely photos from your juice box camera.

-Remi







This is one of my favorites! Jeremy hates his picture taken. 



Light leaks! yay! 



You can check out the rest of the roll on my FLICKR. 


No comments:

Post a Comment