Monday, May 7, 2012

Painted my bike.

This week I finally stopped being lazy and fixed up my bike. At the end of last summer I got a flat back tire. Instead of just fixing it then, I figured it was getting chilly might at well just hide it in the garage and deal with it later. But now its summer and I'm ready to feel the wind in my hair! So, since i needed to fix the flat I figured I might as well paint it. I've been meaning to paint it for sometime. It went surprisingly well! At first I did need a little help from Jeremy (my brother in-law). But just to get the thingys loose. After that spray painting was super easy. I always love spray paint projects! Then putting back together I did it all by myself! I even used all the tools in the correct manner. It didn't even fall apart afterwards! I feel pretty spiffy about myself.

Check it out! I named him Pistachio, because he's green of course! My favorite color! I think next he needs some little details. Maybe I'll have to take a sharpie to it one of these weekends.


P.S- I totally forgot to take before pictures. Oopsy! I'll have to find some! Also, tossed together a mini playlist of Bombay Bicycle Club. If you like it make sure to look them up and love them as I do. Isn't that guys voice so interesting? I love it! 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment