Monday, May 14, 2012

Diana Mini


I love all my cameras but my MINI has to be one of my all time favorites. It was my first ever lomography camera! Lots of trail and error with this one. There are so many cool things about this camera. But the coolest thing, is just the way is looks. It almost looks like it shouldn't work. That maybe its just a toy. But it does work and takes amazing photos! Here is a list of pros and cons, according to Remi.

Good things:
- Its 35mm, easy to get developed
-Super compact and travels easily
-Has two format settings (half or square) which basically means you can cram a whole lotta pictures on a roll of film when you're only shooting half frame.
-Compatible with Diana flash

Not so good things:
-Its so little that the flash makes it top heavy and awkward to handle
-The parts inside are so delicate and small that its easy to break

Here are some pictures I've taken with the mini. Unfortunately I was a little rough and broke my advance wheel. So, my little lady is out of commission. But I still got some good pictures out of it and now I have an excuse to buy THIS one.

-Mint~Tea

(Half format)




(Square format)




No comments:

Post a Comment