Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flapper Talk: Bean Picker

This weeks word is bean picker! I'm not sure why but just saying it makes me smile. This one means a person who patches up troubles or picks up spilled beans. I'm thinking this one should be pretty easy to incorporate. Mostly cause my family..er...sisters spill the beans a lot. Girls like to gossip we can't help it. But I am pretty good at keeping secrets, just saying. So if at any time you'd like to tell me your secrets go ahead. Also, I love secrets. I know, nothing ever good comes from it, but i think that's why I like them so much. Wow, I'm getting off topic. Any who, this weeks challenge is using bean picker in a conversation. I think everyone is a bit of a bean picker at one point or another. So it shouldn't be too difficult. 

BEAN PICKER= One who patches up troubles or picks up spilled beans. 
Example: That dapper is a bean picker, he'll know what to do. 

-Mint~Tea

Bonus! I can not rant enough about how much I love The Lumineers. Their song Flapper Girl seemed to fit my obsession with flapper talk oh so well. This song is just the monkeys eyebrows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment