Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday: Grouplove

Hey friend! This Monday I give you some Grouplove! I figured the past couple posts were a little slow and drifty.  (which is one of my favorite kinds of music) But it is Monday and let's face it we all need a little pick me up because Mondays suck. It'll be ok though, because we've got music Monday and GROUPLOVE! Talk about an upbeat make you dance kinda band. They define what it means to be a dance your pants off type of band. Its just happy, lyrically smart good music. I have to admit I wasn't 100% a fan until I saw the set they did at Bonnaroo. (Thank goodness for live streaming.) Once the lead singer whipped out a tiny ukulele all duck taped up and electrified I was sold. Plus, I love the name of their album, Never Trust a Happy Song. So very true, well done Grouplove, well done.

Enjoy! Happy Monday lovelies!
-Mint~Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment