Friday, June 8, 2012

Blogs About Hair

Man, it always seems like I've this endless battle with my hairs. I mean 80% of the time my hair treats me pretty good. But that other 20%  of the time it says your fringe is going to stick straight up today and don't even think about trying to get rid of the frizziness. So lately I've been reading lots of things about hair and things to do with it and ways to treat it so it's healthier and all that jazz. One of my favorite blogs that I want to share is SHE LET HER HAIR DOWN.  They have so many nifty tutorials. Most of the time I read these and am super pumped to try them and then10 minutes into it my arms are aching and my frustration is steadily increasing. But all of these are pretty doable. THIS is my favorite tutorial of theirs and the one I've had most success at. It's a great go-to when I don't want to spend the 25 minutes straightening my hair. I also love what they have to say about trimming your bangs. But sometimes you just wake up and feel like that darn fringe needs to be trimmed! Too many times I've ended up with wonky fringe for a couple weeks because of this impulse. But now I'm too lazy to go get it trimmed and they are slowly trying to take over my face. I'm going to try and hold off and go get it done, but if you see me with crooked bangs you'll know that my laziness won and I turned it into a DIY project. 

Also, I love all of THESE tips and tricks that A BEAUTIFUL MESS has put together. I'm especially in love with THIS bow tutorial, but ever since I chopped my hair off it's a bit tricky. Still unsuccessful with that one, but I'm still working at it. I would also love LOVE to be brave enough to have hair like THIS. Isn't it just neato. That girly over at THE DAINTY SQUID is just supa cool. The lovelies over at TIGER IN A JAR have put together THIS little video that is dreamy sweetness to die for. Doesn't it make you want to braid your hair? I'm definitely going to have to get better at braids. 

Phew, I think I'm done rambling. Lots of clickity clicking to do. Not sure why I've done and entire blog post of just links, but hey I love reading other peoples blogs so it was bound to happen soon or later. Hop to it! You'll learn some nifty tricks and discover a couple awesome blogs. 

Have a beautiful day!
-Mint~Tea

1 comment:

  1. You should take pictures of your new hair styles so we all can see! And please perfect the Hair bow I think that look would rock on your head!!

    ReplyDelete