Monday, June 18, 2012

Music Monday: Boy & Bear

Good morning beautiful people of the internet! It's Monday. I know, not my favorite day either. But it's cool cause it's also music MONDAY. This Monday I'm sharing with you Boy and Bear. Now I've been thinking all day how to describe this band and their sound. But I'm at a loss for words. They have this I want to dance in a circle with our arms linked and then cry on your shoulder kind of sound. Some of their songs have these melancholy lyrics but this tune that says its ok because this world is f*cking amazing. Ok, I know I'm not making sense but hopefully you get my point. They sound like 5 other bands of I've heard before, but I can't really put my finger on which ones. It's like a monster created from all the sounds of other bands I adore that is actually really unique in a way. Alright, not making sense again. Just listen to these beautiful Aussie souls sing a damn song.

Happy Monday. Don't forget to do a random dance, just because you can.

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment