Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flapper Talk: Corn Shredder

Hey there. Today's flapper word is corn shredder. Now, this one is a little awkward isn't it. It means a young man that dances on a girl's feet. I think its supposed to be an insult. I"m not sure. But it made me chuckle so I had to dedicate a day to it. I'm not sure what kinda context to use it in. I don't normally have conversations with people about dancing or how people are dancing. So this one is going to be a challenge to try and use in everyday conversation. I think i'm going to just throw it in randomly even if it's out of context just to see if anyone catches it. You'd be surprised how much people don't hear when you talk. I only know because it happens when I'm talking to people I don't really listen to every word they are saying. (Yeah, I know. I'm working on my listening skills) 

Happy Wednesday! Don't forget to use your flapper talk!


CORN SHREDDER= a young man that dances on a girl's feet
Example: That flap has got herself a corn shredder on her hands. 

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment