Sunday, March 4, 2012

Puzzle Letter.

We all know how much I enjoy writing letters. Well a while ago I came across THIS lovely post from one of my favorite blogs OH HAPPY DAY! (BTW this is one of my all time favorite blogs, reading it makes you want to travel the world with your two cute little boys and throw some of the coolest/ prettiest parties.) Anyways, back on track I've been wanting to do this postcard idea for a long time. But I was running into a couple problems. 1) I'm terrible at remembering peoples birthdays. 2) I'm not punctual enough to get them all sent on time, I'm sure people would be getting postcards well after there birthday. 3) I don't know enough of the same mutual friends. They would end up with half a poster and I would feel like a loser not having many friends. SO, instead I've done my own spin on it. I drew THIS giant lovely poster. Then chopped it up, (which was hard to do I must admit.) Then wrote a letter on the back and tossed it into an envelope. Hopefully my pen pal will enjoy this puzzle letter as much as I do! 

-Mint~ Tea

P.S. - My second attempt at making a GIF, must say it looks better then the first. But room for improvement for sure. Also, stole this quote from the amazing JOSHUA JAMES

KHtUui on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


No comments:

Post a Comment