Monday, March 12, 2012

Music Monday: The Vibrant Sound

Oh hello there Music Monday! Its me Zoei, ready to blog about my current fav band. I love local bands (as most of you readers know) so I think we should go local again this week! So who are we talking about today you ask? Why one of my all time/current favorites: The Vibrant Sound.
I'm not quite sure where I should start, or what I should say other than, if you have not heard of The Vibrant Sound then you are definitely missing out my friend! I have been listening to The Vibrant Sound for a while, and I absolutely love their stuff. Its got a fun hip hop feel as well as a fun Indie sound. And did I mention they're from Provo?? I mean what's not to love? Hip hop meets indie from Provo? Sounds great right? Well its way better than great!
I will let you be the judge, and let you decide if you love them as much as I do. Love it, hate it, kinda like, kinda really love it? Let me know, I love hearing what you guys think! Check em out Here and over here as well as the playlist below!
On a side note: Remi re-did our banner on our blog? Don't you love it?? Cause I sure do!
Otay, I'm out, have a neat-o week!
-Gold Canary




No comments:

Post a Comment