Thursday, March 8, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge MARCH!

That's right people, we are at it again. Thanks to FAT MUM SLIM and her lovely ideas we are doing the photo-a-day challenge March. I kinda got lazy during February, but it was a short month anyways so it didn't really count. This time Gold Canary is going to be helping me out a bit, taking half the list. this project is really a ton of fun. Even if you don't post them, just challenging yourself everyday to be creative is very rewarding. It's so easy too! And it's really fun to see other people interpretations for each day! Any who...here it goes.

Day one: UP! There are so many creative things I could have done with this one, but you know not a bad picture. 

Day two: Fruit. Did you know that adding lemons to your water can increase your metabolism. Its so tasty too!

Day three: My neighborhood. If  you don't live in Utah, then you are seriously missing out on some fantastic winter mountains. This is what our street looks like! 

Day four: Bedside. This is in fact what Zoei wakes up next too every morning. You'd think she'd be more pleasant in the mornings. 
Day five: Smile! The best smile in the world, CHAPSTICK! Although she might try to eat your face off. 

Day six: 5pm. Every week day you can always find me and Zoei at work. We have way too much fun for it being work. 


Day seven: Something I wore. New shoes! These are the most comfy shoes my giant feet and every pranced around in. Not sure how long the flimsy material will last, but I don't really care. 

 Day eight: Window. This is the window to one of the happiest places on earth. Well for me at least, the most creative place for me, my bedroom. 

Phew, didn't realize how long this post would actually be. Well, at least I'm all caught up! 
- Mint~Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment