Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seems Sketchy

Just the other day I was digging through old files one my computer and found all these sketches. I'm sure I planned on doing something with them at one point or they were small piece of something bigger I was working on. Anyways, I thought I would share a few of my favorites. I sketch a lot, but 80% of them aren't very good, well at lest not share worthy good. If that makes sense? I guess you would call them doodles. I'm not sure. But I do want to encourage everyone and anyone to hold on to your sketches/doodles! I promise you in a couple years you'll find them and you'll thank me. It's like bumping into an old friend that knows way too much about you, but  you haven't seen them in forever. Or something like that, I don't know exactly what it is about it, just do it. Trust me. 
-Mint~Tea


I totally made Zoei a mini-book, called Monsters Are My Friends. I wonder where that ever ended up. Also found my scans from my first (and only) Zine, Unfold. And some sketches from my sketchbook for the sketchbook project




No comments:

Post a Comment