Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello March!

So much to do, so little time. Things that are ON for the month of MARCH.

1) Commit to the photo-a-day challenge.
I did really good about the photo-a-day challenge in January. Kinda fizzled out at the end and then forgot about February. But now redeeming myself this month!
2) Re-amp our business cards/logo/banners and all that fun stuff.
I love our logo, but change is good. I think its good to be cleaning things up a bit. Lots of lovely ideas floating around in my head, now I just need to do something about it.
3) Take more photos and get those rolls of film developed!
I love my old film cameras. Just been getting to lazy to get the darn things developed. I guess march is turning into the month of getting stuff DONE.
4) Make some awesome tees!
I've been posting about designs and doodles I've been working on. Now we just need to get printing!
5) Scare Zoei at least 5 times this month.
Usually isn't too hard. Hiding behind the door works just fine. BUT that means waiting patiently behind the door, which gets boring. Oh so worth it.

What are you doing this month? Time to make a list!

PS. I'm keeping on track with THIS or THAT desktop calendar!
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment