Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday: Mike Pinto

Music Monday Music Monday Music Monday!! Its my favorite time of the week yet again! I love Mondays because it allows me to tell all of you lovely people out there what music I am listening to, and hopefully gives you something to groove to on this Monday. And hopefully it makes your Monday a little brighter! Today, we are going back to my favorite genre (reggae), and talking Mike Pinto.

So for some weird reason Mike Pinto has come up in quite a few convos lately, and since I LOVE his music, I thought, what the heck, lets blog about him! I have been listening to Mr. Pinto for quite a while now, so how I have gone this long with out blogging about him beats me, but i'm doing it now, so don't blame me for holding out so long!

So lets jump into it, I love his music oh so much, I love me some reggae, and I love me some singer songwriter, throw both of these into a blender, and what comes out? A lovely blend that sounds like Mike Pinto. (yeah realize that analogy went a little weird) So you get the point, 2 great genres, 1 great artist, and a ton of songs to dance your pants off to.

I have put together a couple of my favorite songs, I tried to get a variety, to give all of you Mike Pinto newbies a little taste of everything, and the following playlist is what I came up with. Most of them are pretty up beat, cause I do in fact go running to his music, and dance my face off each morning to the Pinto. (Ask Remi, she gets sick of me blasting it EVERY morning, but there is something about it that gets my day going!)

Enjoy the music, and I apologize if any of it is a little vulgar, but here is your warning: Mike has a potty mouth, so don't blast this playlist any where you don't want any naughty words being said (example: if you work at a call center, yeah did that once.)

Have a swell week!
-Gold Canary

No comments:

Post a Comment