Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Tee Shirt Designs

So, I've been working on a bunch of new tee shirt designs. I really want to do a new tee shirt that is mostly based around some words. Now, having a tee shirt with words on it is very tricky mostly because it has to be something that most people will find witty and understand it. Because nobody is going to want to buy a shirt with a inside joke on it. Then on the other hand you have people who don't want to wear something funny, but profound and unique. So, now you see the battle I have trying to come up with what a tee shirt should say. Words say a lot about the person wearing it and the people who make it. Now don't get me wrong, images can have the same affect as type. But with images you can get away with more. Someone will buy a shirt because it looks "cool" even if that image has no significant meaning to it. Here is one that I've been working on. START SOMETHING NEW. What do you think?  Does it have any meaning to you? Personally it reminds me to create and have new ideas every day. Would you want to wear that statement? 

Something to think about. 
-Mint~Tea

P.S- I'm new at the whole making GIFs thing, but not too bad for my first one. 

nPxWXh on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs



No comments:

Post a Comment