Saturday, February 4, 2012

Foot What?!?

So I’m sure you are wondering what this could possibly be about, and you are going to be shocked when I tell you. So what is it about? It’s about football. Yes I know it seems weird that a girl like me would blog about football, which is the correct thinking, because I am in fact blogging about the fact that I know nothing about and dislike football.

So where did this come from?? Well since the super bowl is coming up, and football is super popular around this time, i have noticed that a ton of my facebook friends have been posting stuff about football, and changing their profile pics to be of their favorite players, or logos of their favorite teams. Which brings me to the fact that i have figure out about myself: I know nothing at all about football. Actually that’s a lie, I know there is something called a quarter back, and I only know that from that joke about the coach going to the bank to get his QUARTER BACK. AHHH HAHAHA (Evidently I love jokes written by 9 year olds) That would be the extent of my knowledge of the sport. So I thought what the heck I should probably find out more about this sport of football, so I have been researching it a little this weekend. What have I found out? I do not like football. Hate me if you must, but it’s true, I Zoei do NOT like football.

So all you foot ballers out there, I hope you enjoy the super bowl, I however will partake in some super bowl foods (bbq wings, chips and dip, some queso if you will) and I will kick up my feet and watch me some puppy bowl. Yeah!

Good luck to your team, whom ever you shall be rooting for, but this girl will not be watching any such sport this year.

-Gold Canary

No comments:

Post a Comment