Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Monday: Fall in Love

Alrighty Music Monday lovers, and/or any lovers out there. Valentines day is tomorrow, so I thought it would be fitting to post some of my favorite love songs. But before we get to the lovey music I have just a few things to say.


1. Do you know how hard it is to choose just a couple of songs out of the many many love songs out there?
2. Very hard.
3. So how does one choose you ask? Pretty simple, I listen to it and if I think, if some guy sang this to me, my heart would melt, then it made the list.
4. Why yes, this still left me when a TON of songs.
5. It was in fact so hard to choose, I just ended up shuffling all of them and choosing the top songs, I may have or may have not subconsciously kept pushing shuffle until I was happy..

Otay lovey doveys-- hope you enjoy this Valentine playlist, and have a super Happy Valentines day! (Insert a ton of hearts here) I will not do the less than sign and three thing, cause it looks silly and I hate when people do that.
Happy hearts and sugary candy day
-- Gold Canary

On a side note, I LOVE Mason Jennings', Method to my Madness, but I love it even more when Remi sings it, so give her a cookies, or write her a letter and mail it to her and im sure she just might sing it for you!

2 comments:

  1. You never fail me with awesome music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (^-^)

    ReplyDelete