Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's be friends: Gracie Allen

Gracie Allen. The better counter part to George Burns and the lady that never fails to make me chuckle. Let's be friends. Now, we all know how much of a sucker I am for old TV shows and movies. Lately my new old favorite is The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show. This show comes on late and is on a obscure channel like all the best old TV shows. But the one thing that makes this show is Gracie Allen. She is an amazing comedian. Very subtle and witty. Starting out on the radio (Yes, it's that old) and having one of the first comedic TV shows and being in multiple movies. Gracie you never disappoint. We should be friends. I'm sure I could help you get out of the crazy messes you get yourself into and let's face it Blanches laugh is awfully annoying. One afternoon with you I'm sure would be the highlight of my life.
-Mint~Tea


If you haven't seen this show before. Look it up! Its totally worth it! Here's a little tid-bit below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment