Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Its Wednesday!

Its Wednesday...well the end of it at least! Just thought I would share a project that I've been working on. I'm always working on new projects and love crafty things. Although I hardly ever finish any of the projects that I start. Any ways, I've been working on making some STICKERS! I am truly in love with my sticker maker, if you don't have one you should get one. I also love vinyl records. So...I made some record stickers! They are really easy to make and look pretty amazing. (not to brag or anything)


 FIRST: Cut out some black circles. ( I used a circle cutter, not necessary but makes it way easier)

SECOND: Add a little white circle in the center like the label for the record. (I used mailing labels and cut them up, just so that they were already sticky and I didn't have fool around with the glue.)


THIRD: Poke a little hole in the center. (I used a itty bitty hole puncher, but you could use a needle or even just use a marker and make a little pretend hole.)


FOURTH: Make it look pretty! I wrote a mini track listing and band name on the white label to make it look fancy. Then took a white pencil and made little lines like the texture on a record.


FIFTH: Put it in the STICKER MAKER!

TA-DA! Nifty new stickers! I personally love the way they turned out. I'm going to post a mini-pack of these on our Etsy, well...when I stop being lazy and get around to it. ALSO...we love comments! But no one ever leaves comments. :( So.....Leave us a comment and get a FREE STICKER! No guarantees that it will be a record sticker, but probably something I've shoved through my sticker maker. But lovely none the less. So leave us a comment and include your e-mail address and I'll send you some itty bitty love in sticker form.
---Remi

1 comment: