Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday Goes Reggae

Its MUSIC MONDAY!!! For those of you who did not read my last post, I have taken it upon myself to make Mondays great.. well at least better than your average back to work again monday. How do I plan on doing that you ask, well  by giving you some new (hopefully to you) music to dance to all day long.

This Monday we are going Reggae! It is my personal favorite, and hopefully I can give you non reggae listeners some music to change you into Reggae lovers (and by reggae i mean stuff other than Bob Marley) So last week a couple of us Brightside girlies went to a super great Reggae concert, it was Rebelution (Zoeis number one favorite band) opening for Slightly Stoopid (One of Zoeis favorites, but not in the top 5). They put on a great show and it inspired me to blog about reggae. So Rebelution is my favorite band, but today im focusing on my 2nd favorite band, Tribal Seeds.

So what happens when your number one and number two favorite bands do a collab project together, well pure awesomeness is what happens. I like to think it is very rare, and that I am one of the rare luckys that this very thing has happened to. Tribal Seeds (which we established is my 2nd fav band) and Rebelution (my most favoritest band) actually did a song together, and it was like I said pure awesomeness. There isnt really a whole lot more I can say about it, I think music is one of those things you have to listen to and decipher for yourself whether you think its awesome or junk. So im going to wrap it up now (or rap it up, music pun haha) and leave you with a link (image below) so you can get a taste of this amazing reggae song I adore so much. So click on the link, listen to the song "Soundwaves" if you like it, comment and let me know, then listen to the rest of the stuff they have playing on their site, and also check out Rebelution. Both great bands (obviously, I wouldnt make bad bands my top 2!) Hope you enjoy! Dont forget, click the pic below!!


Click me for awesome music! **Remeber Soundwaves is the collab song, but also "Ill Return Again" is one of my favs!


Oh yeah and BTW, don't you think they should have asked me to design their EP album art, I think I could have done a better/cooler job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment