Saturday, July 23, 2011

Here comes the sun, and I say it’s alright.

I probably blog about other people’s blogs way too much. But I just love them sooo much! There’s so many insanely creative people out there it boggles my mind some times.  But here are some blogs that are just way too cool not to mention. 

From the Top of Willamette Mountain.  The blog of one of my favorite singer songwriters, Joshua James. I love this blog because it’s not just about his music and performing. It’s about life, good food and good company. He is an amazing writer. Reading his blog is like reading a really funny and intelligent chapter from a really good book. Just ask Zoei, I bug her all the time to read it and now I’m going to bug you to read it too.  
Here comes the sun. One of my new favorites added to the long list of things I read regularly. My favorite part about this blog is the pictures. Honestly I only read it half the time, mostly I just look at the neat pictures. The girl is just adorable and her hats are amazing!

                                     
Also...I learned how to make pictures go to different links, that’s why it seems like I have random pictures on this post. Sooo..if you're extra bored, clickety click on the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment