Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beet Cake and Angus Stone.

I have been obsessing over this blog all week! Just ask Zoei, I haven't stopped talking about how much I want to make beet cupcakes! I'm always reading new blogs, mostly to cure my boredom and feed into any creative part of me there is. I'm always jealous of people that are more creative then me, so I easily become obsessed. But take a moment and check out this video! Its amazing. I wish all my dreams were like this, especially in those colors! Everything from the music to the colors and the font used makes my heat melt. If your bored check out there blog TIGER IN A JAR, its kinda amazing also.
                     
                                  beet cake from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

The only thing I want is to eat a awesome beet cake and hang out with these guys! Angus you're so cool..
Watch this video and don't be lazy watch the whole thing. (Feel free to randomly dance when you feel appropriate) Am I the only one that sees the amazing little elephant on his guitar? I seriously need to get one of those, a mini elephant that is..not a guitar.


          

1 comment:

  1. i want to try making the beet cake it sounds and looks really good! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete