Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Wednesday!

Oh Wednesday. You’re so sneaky. Time is going by way too fast, but I’ve found that it usually does in the summer. So I’ve been working hard these days. Well, not too hard but I do think that I have earned myself at least some bragging rights. Here are some projects I’ve been working oh so hard on.


1)      Making some magnets! I’m so in love with my magnet board. Everyone knows that my magnet board is filled to DA MAX! So it only feels appropriate that I would make some magnets myself. A while ago I bought some cool vintage button magnets. So I thought I would give it ago and make some myself. After searching I found some cool vintage buttons and game pieces. I always see cool vintage things that I really want but don’t really have a purpose for. So when I saw these really cool bingo pieces I had to have them and make them into some spiffy magnets!


2) I’ve also been making some little pins. I’ve always like the way brooches looked, but never really know what to wear them with. So I made my own mini version of a brooch. It’s more like a pin. Any who…its super simple. Just a little red heart. I think they are perfect to give to people so they can wear them around and be reminded how much they are loved. You can put them anywhere too, on your bag, shirt, dress or sweater. You can even wear it on your sleeve! (he he)


BONUS!---- Blossom Dearie, oh how I do love you. 
---Remi

                           

1 comment:

  1. lc loves bright side design !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete