Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tis The Season!

      I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Where did the time go! It seemed like I was so ambitious at the beginning of the month, now I'm just trying to finish one project! On the bright side I have successfully sent out all my christmas cards and am done with the shopping! (Well almost there is always more stuff to buy!)  So many things still that need to be done! I haven't even begun to start wrapping any of the gifts I bought. Zoei and I are doing personalized mugs for our family (which I found HERE!) and we haven't even started on those yet! Plus we plan on making some sweet treats also, because lets be realistic Christmas isn't Christmas with out plates full of unhealthy things! I think this year we're going to try to make peanut butter truffles, caramel shortbread cookies and almond roca! Thanks to Zoei's new found obsession with Pintrest, she's been finding all kinds of recipes. Who knows what will actually get done. Like I said we were a bit overly ambitious. But we're still going to give it a shot! Wish us luck!

I've also found some christmas tunes to enjoy whilst tackling the long to do list I've got in head of me! I love 8tracks, this is one of my favorite holiday playlists I've been listening too. Also, you can download  a free christmas album from the lovlies at Velour!! I love this because its local, its free, it's live AND Isaac Russell singing sister winter. Need I say more.

-Remi


No comments:

Post a Comment