Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Festive Hair!

It's that time of year! Time for family gatherings and awkward parties to attend. This year I'm going to attempt to be extra festive with fancy hair! I saw THIS post to do a chignon hairstyle. (yeah, I had to look that up, but doesn't it look pretty!) Seems pretty simple. I also found THIS video on how to do a zipper braid with a bun. Which I have tired a few times and am realizing that its gonna take some practice before I can get it down. And that this girly must have some really buff arms, cause man mine were aching after 2 seconds! I also want to tackle THESE finger wave curls. I wouldn't mind doing my hair like that everyday. Well, that is if I have the time and aren't feeling too lazy.

Go out and do some fancy hair for New Years Eve!
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment