Friday, April 13, 2012

Such colorful fingers.

So, I love painting my nails. I'm not sure why either. Its time consuming, flakes off and smudges when wet so your hands are basically useless until they dry. But, still I spend the time and go through the hassle and actually really enjoy myself. I think it has something do with a little bit of femininity and showing off some creativeness. If you think about it, its kinda like wearing little paintings on your nails that you can show off with out whipping out your sketch pad or paint brushes. Freshly painted nails can do wonders for ones self esteem also, its like buying a new dress but half the money. At least that's how I like to think of it.


All of my favorite blogs have nail tutorials. That's one of the reasons I've been obsessed with it lately. The Dainty Squid always has cute new ideas. Also O'Neill Girls blog has manicure Monday! Which has some pretty neato ideas. I just got a bunch of new Zoya nail polishes. Which are a bit expensive, but absolutely lovely. So, go paint your nails! You'll feel good about your self and feel oh so creative.

-Mint~Tea

Bonus! Zee Avi is so amazing. This video is a bit long, but will defintinaly convince you to buy the album Ghostbird. If you don't already have and love it. If you don't feel like listening to the whole thing at least listen to the first song. Such an amazing little ukulele song. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment