Monday, April 2, 2012

Music Monday: New Tunes

It be Music Monday! Wooohooo! On this lovely Monday instead of doing my norm music blog, I'm just going to take a minute to share the new music I discovered during the month of March. (Remi's idea by the way) Since I have found so many new bands/songs lately it seemed fitting. So below here I have compiled a lovely playlist of songs my ears met and fell in love with this past month. Yes, they are quite random, but random is kinda nice sometimes. I hope there are some bands that are new to you that you fall in love with. And I hope theres at least one new song you hadnt heard before reading my blog! Enjoy, and let me know what you think. I love feedback from you guys!

Also, there are a couple songs that I am madly in love with, but couldnt find them to add them to the play list, so go to this site --> here <-- and listen to these 3 tracks, they are pretty darn fantastic! Also check out THIS site. Its fantastic as well, I personally love the song "Franky". And Ill post a video below the playlist of a song that just melts my heart every time I hear it!

Over and out
-Gold Canary





No comments:

Post a Comment