Monday, April 16, 2012

Music Monday: Dirty Heads

Music Monday is here! Every morning after dragging my bum out of bed I fumble with my iPod, one eye closed, the other open and attempt to read the artists names, until I come across someone who just seems to fit my mood. Last week I ended up with The Dirty Heads for most of the week, so I thought, hey I should make a great Dirty Heads playlist and share it with my Music Monday friends, so friends here is a playlist of my favorite Dirty Heads songs.
Okay okay, so before we get to the actual playlist I have a couple of things to say. First off, most of you know that I LOVE reggae music. But most people don't know this about me, but I happen to be a fan of Hip Hop as well. I mean I don't listen to it nearly as much as reggae, or a lot of other genres, but I do in fact love it. But for me to really get into it, it has to have a nice back beat to it. Thus comes Dirty Heads, they definitely have a California reggae vibe, but some songs they go a little more hip hop with that reggae back beat. And I absolutely love it!
I have chosen what I think is a good variety of Dirty Heads songs as well as including my favs. I hope you enjoy the playlist. Happy listening...
-Gold Canary

No comments:

Post a Comment