Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday: Go To Songs

Go to songs: Songs in which you can listen to always; it does not matter your mood, the day, the time, the weather, or your state of mind. These songs some how manage to satisfy you, or give you whatever it is you need from a song at the given time.


Alright, so i'm pretty sure by this stage you are thinking: What the hell are you talking about and did you just make up your own definition for a phrase you made up. And the answers are pretty easy: I am talking about those songs that you can listen to at any time in your life and you like them. The songs when you can't find a song you want to listen to so you pop one of these on and you feel satisfied. I don't know if many of you have songs to this extreme like me, but I know everyone has those songs that you just love no matter what kind of state you are in. And yes I'm pretty sure I have made up the statement "go to songs" and I have written the definition for it.
So what does this mean for Music Monday? It means I am going to share my go to songs with the world. Okay so maybe just our blog readers, but its all the same to me! (I am very invested in my blogging!) Obviously if I posted all of my go to songs it would be quite the playlist, so I have narrowed my list down to my absolute favorite go to songs. I hope you enjoy them because these are the songs that I love no matter the date the time the weather or my state of mind. Enjoy!








Alrighty, so the hardest part about this playlist was dealing with the fact that these songs are just super random, some fast, some slow, some silly, some serious. I think one of these days I may just seperate my go to list into smaller lists. Yeah, I think ill do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment