Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday: Greg Holden

Hey-O!! Zoei here on this lovely Music Monday!! I look forward to blogging about my current music fav each and every Monday, but usually I have no idea what artist to blog about until I sit down and start typing.. but currently I have been listening to a certain awesome somebody in my car and have absolutely fallen in love with him. This week we are talking Greg Holden!

Okay, so I first have to start by saying Greg Holden is seriously one of the cutest guys ever, and has one of the best voices I have heard in a long time (and he has an accent-- how much cuter can you get than that?) Second I have to say he writes a damn good song! I totally love everything about his songs, they are catchy, yet unique and the singablillity is in the excellent range (who doesn't like singing?)

There is just so much to love about Greg Holden, his looks, his accent, his amazing song writing skills. Its actually pretty amazing that I haven't blogged about him thus far. I have had his album in my car for a while, but never really left it in the player, until this last week. Remi and I must have gone through the whole album 15 times and there were just so many songs on the album that I desperately want to share with the world, okay just our blog readers! So I think that is my rant on Greg Holden and all of his awesomeness.. So check out his YouTube Channel and of course like him on Facebook and if you are a twitter-er follow him on Twitter..  Here are some of my favorite songs; but check out youtube for tons more greatness!





Have a great week!
-Zoei

No comments:

Post a Comment