Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Monday: Seeker Lover Keeper

Monday is here again! Which means Music Monday is here again! YAY! After last weeks extremely long blog post I thought I would simplify my Music Monday post on this lovely Monday. So to cut to the chase, this week we are talking: Seeker Lover Keeper.

First off, I LOVE their name, I think it fits their music perfectly! Second, if you haven't heard of them, I hope I have just introduced you to one of your new favorite bands! and third if you haven't heard of them it is a band made up of three fantastic artists that Remi introduced me to; Sarah Blasko, Sally Seltmann and Holly Throsby then she informed me that they had collaborated and together make up Seeker Lover Keeper. I am now madly in love with all three of their individual music and now their collab project is in my top favorite artists, and I hope either one of the three or Seeker Lover Keeper is now in your top favs!  And fourth, I hope you enjoy the videos below (My favorite is "Even Though I'm a Woman") and if you love it go check out their site, more specifically their video page on their site. And of course go "like" them on the facebook (PS. if you like them on facebook, they have their whole album on it- take a listen!) and if you are into that twittering thing (I'm obsessed lately!) go follow them and tweet at them!





Enjoy, and have a pleasant week!
-Zoei


No comments:

Post a Comment