Monday, September 19, 2011

Music Monday: Mason Jennings

Why hello Monday! You sure came quick this week, I swear I just barely saw you like 6 days ago, I would normally feel like you were a little intrusive in my life, but luckily for you I now have Music Monday. So I forgive you for coming around so often, oh and I just got a new CD and I have been dying to blog about it!This week we are talking Mason Jennings!

I have adored Mason Jennings for a very long time, and just last week he released his 11th full album (I think 11, im pretty sure im not missing any, but that could be wrong!) Anyways his new album is FANTASTIC!! Okay ALL of his albums are fantastic, but this new one is going to be in my top albums for a long time.

If you are not familiar with Mason Jennings music, you are definietly missing out! So for all of you who are not super familiar with him, I have compiled a lovely mix of some of my fav Mason songs. I hope you like them just as much as I do, he is a great artist and is always coming out with better and better songs! If you like the songs I chose, go check out all of his other stuff at his site: HERE. And of course go "like" him on Facebook: HERE. Also check out his newest album: Minnesota. I couldnt find any songs from the newest album, but I totally recommend you go out and buy it anyways! As always I would love to go on and on about my favorite songs, but ill let them speak for themselves. Enjoy!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



He has a huge discography, so I thought I would let you know which albums these songs came from, so if you are intersted in picking up any of his albums, you will have an idea of which ones you like better!
1. Keepin It Real, Use Your Voice
2. Living in the Moment: Century Spring
3. If you Need a Reason: Bone Clouds
4. Be Here Now: Bone Clouds
5. Bullet: Century Spring
6. Soldier Boy: In the Ever

Also I LOVE LOVE this song, but couldnt find it to put on the above list, so here it is!


1 comment:

  1. oh, I havent heard of him, I'll definitely have to check it out.

    Thank you for the visit and your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed discovering my blog :)

    ReplyDelete