Thursday, September 15, 2011

Change can be good.

If you haven’t noticed the Brightside blog is looking a little different.  I think the biggest change we made (beside the color) is the navigation bar. We added some pages with nifty new things. You can learn more about the Brightside girlies in the about us tab and send us some e-mails in the contact tab. Also you have easy access to our facebook, etsy store and our flickr page.  So, take a moment and clickity click around.  Let us know what you think! Do you hate the new color? Or maybe you love it? I personally think all the new changes are pretty spiffy, but that just my opinion. 
On random side note, one of my favorite singer song writers Mason Jennings just released a new album, called Minnesota. It’s a piano based album and I’m absolutely in love with it. The music video to Bitter Heart is fantastic. Not only do I love this song, but I LOVE VINTAGE CAMERAS. I've always been facinated with through the viewfinder photography and this video just melts my heart.  HERE is a great thing I found from the lovely Photojojo blog that shows a little more about through the viewfinder photography. I think I need to go buy myself a new vintage camera.
      -Remi 

No comments:

Post a Comment