Saturday, April 9, 2011

April is already here!


Oh my, its April already! Shocking I know, I can't believe it myself. It seems like time is going by too fast these days! I love spring!  I definitely could use some sunshine! We have been very busy working on a new t-shirt design. Zoei and me are very excited about this one mostly because its our first 4 COLOR DESIGN! It sounds like a silly thing to get excited over, but man registration was a pain! But thanks to the fabulous Zoei we have a whole new system. Which is working out wonderfully! The print turned out way better then I had expected. Hopefully this weekend we will get them posted on our Etsy.  I'm also going to be posting some more notecards and stuff. It looks like its going to be a busy weekend for the brightside girls. As always we love any feed back we can get good or bad.






No comments:

Post a Comment