Saturday, June 29, 2013

Not Monday, but Music.

I just got home from an amazing lil' show in good ol' Provo. We had the pleasure to listen to the Utah native, Isaac Russell. I'm sure I've rambled on about him plenty of times and it seems like all the ladies around here can't get enough of him. I don't blame them, he is the bee's knees. But he is on his way to releasing a new album any day now, so seeing him live means a lot of new songs! Which I always enjoy because I love following artist and seeing what they can come up with next! Anyways, I really wanted to share the two latest songs of the young Mr. Isaac Russell. Who, by the way, never fails to disappoint and put on a good show! Despite the heat/sweat/smelly people I had a fantastical evening.





So? What do you think? I think I need some sleep and I'm pretty sure Gloria is gonna make it in my top ten for 2013.

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment