Sunday, June 30, 2013

Good Old War

While tracking though a couple playlists on 8tracks. I came across Good Old War! Two different songs were on two different playlists and I fell in love with both of them! So I figured I needed to listen to them more. I automatically was in love with there folky, alternative country sound. PLUS their songs have some of the most adorable, heart felt lyrics I've ever heard. I love his sweet, nasally voice! The way they layer their voices is really interesting. Its awesome how simple there songs are and they've got some nifty little riffs though out their songs. I can't believe that it took me this long to discover theses guys!


Hope you like this mini-playlist! Look these guys up! They are definitely added to my list of people that I need to see live.

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment