Monday, January 7, 2013

Music Monday: Moody Songs

Hello lovelies! It’s the first Monday of the year! I’m just now realizing this and if I had noticed that earlier I probably would have made a different playlist, but oh well! Today I give you a playlist of sad songs. Well, not sad songs but songs that make me overly emotional. Do you have songs like that? Where for some reason even on the best of days, that song comes on and you’re just a mess? Maybe it’s just the girly part of me or the part of me that gets way too invested in music. Even though this playlist is a bit emotional it’s got some great gems on it. All these artists are ones that I love. It seems like it’s a bit of a mish mash, but I think they fit oddly well together.

I wish you all a successful week! Hope you enjoy this mellow playlist.

-Remi


No comments:

Post a Comment